Return Policy and Care Instructions
WE ACCEPT RETURNS FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY! ♡ We do not issue refunds back to your method of payment. Please take your time to make your selection and feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding sizing or styling.
♡ Here are the Return Instructions:
- Simply ship back your item(s) using the Return Label included in your package. You can re-use the same package by attaching the label on top of the original one and using tape to seal it back.
- Then drop package off at USPS location.
- There is no need to print an invoice or notify us, since the label contains your order number and that's all we need to process your Store Credit.
- If you haven't received the Return Label or if it got damaged, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we will email you a new one.
- We will issue your Store Credit as soon as we receive the package back. It will be sent to you as a Coupon Code on your email or phone number on file.
- The Store Credit is valid on all items in our store and never expires.
- Please keep your undergarments on while trying on the pieces, as merchandise must have NO signs of wear, no odor, and be unwashed.
- Items must be shipped back within 10 days of original delivery date.
Please don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. ♡
♡ Care Instructions:
1. We recommend hand washing your pieces in the shower with you as soon as you're done wearing it. Hang dry in the bathroom when done and put away when dry.
2. The same soap you use for your body should be fine.
3. We understand some washing machines have hand washing option, but putting your swimsuit in one can potentially damage its hardware and elastic fibers. If you must use a washing machine, select cold water, NO spin in the end and don't mix colors. Always hang dry.
4. Hand washing in a sink should be fine, just be careful no bleach product was used to clean that sink. Bleach or similar products will damage and stain the color and fabric.
5. Our swimsuits are Chlorine Resistant and were tested in several Pools before reaching our shelves. However, we are aware that some Public Pools might use harsh chemicals to prevent the spread of germs and bacteria that might damage the color and stain the fabric of your suit.
6. The cost of our pieces does not include a warranty against wear and tear, so please let us know if you need more instructions before wearing them to ensure long durability.